Saturday, June 16, 2007

Between my boss and me

I work at Panda Express on my free time. Usually i got off at 8 pm. yesterday the store was a little busy and i need to stay utill close. since i just got my drivers license, i was afraid got lost at night, so i asked My boss, Norman, if i can follow him off the wenover.. .. However, I did not only follow him to Wenover, I followed him home. It was because i didn't know where to get off at wenover. When i got to his house, he let me borrowed his GDS, then I got back home. ( That GDS didn't have my home address, i was so late when i got home.) . When i got back home, my mom was all over me, she asked me" Oh, my god.. You went to Norman's house, what did you guys do.?" ......... Seriously, I was mad the way my mom asked me; who did she think i am ? The next day, I told Norman, what my mom asked me. He laughed... " tell your mom, that we done everything. " LOLOLOL... and my dad asked me " why would you follow a guy home?" .....
From the conversation between Norman and me. Almost everybody thinks that we have done something private. Eventhough, that is so childlish to think of that, hook up with your boss? ?
Maybe Norman and I treate each other too carefree. sometimes, we forgot that the distance between a boss and his workers.

No comments: