Monday, August 6, 2007

Far from Dream.



A girl comfess to a guy who already has a girlfriend.






I knew it isn't real. For a guy to love 2 girls at the same time. It is unmoral for both of us, to betray our faith with realiaty. I been thinking alot lately, maybe because i am overly emotional, i can't control myself not to think about you. but for instance, i realize there is an another girl, thinking of you at the same time. There are many songs sing about love, love across the ocean, love around the world... every time i hear " I ll be waiting for you.." " thousands miles away, but i 'll still walk to you if i can." from the radio with you, i regard what i have done.

i may like you alot, alot , alot...... but i deeply understand, there is only a game between you and me. you can't break up with your gf, you don't want hurt her ,yet, you still want to talk to me, but not stay with me. when the thoughts rumbling in my mind, i hear you say" i love 2 girls." and i realize, everytime you say "I love you" .. " You " means me and her.

love suppost to be sweet. for me, now, it is getting bitter. I want to stop and remine in my dream, with you, hand over hand and shoulder across shoulder...

I don't want to be your another "GF. . so ...

I ll wake up .

No comments: