It wasn't a long relationship at all, but it was exciting. I am glad it was a part of my memory, even through there were lots of arguments and fights.....what I have learned from this lesson and how do I apply it to Life:
1. Before ensure I like him, don't get into a relationship just b/c you think you like him. the feeling might just be a neurotransmitter(short) not hormone ( long ) .
2. when I feel I don't like or care about him, I should break up with him immediately. it's too much of wasting of time. ( I spend way too much time ...)
3. Don't date a guy who can't respect your country and your language.
4. Don't feel sorry for a guy, that is not like or love, it is just pity. ( I felt so bad that when someone told me if I can't be his gf, he will turn gay.... )
5. If he can't satisfies your emotional needs, don't expect him to change.
6. I can find someone so much nicer than him.. I don't even know why I date him.. ( .. ****** , Such a Mistakes, at least i learned something. )
Things I liked about him:
intelligences, witty,
Thing I don't like about him:
selfish, self-centered, argumentative, short temper, ............
Things i could do better :
Don't persuade myself to like him..
Don't be so selfish, I shouldn't expect too much out him, well, If I knew he can't met my expectation first.
Things he could do better:
Respect me more, be more caring,
The happiest days :
When we were friends.
The saddest days:
after the first week.
At last :
My feelings for him are totally gone, however i miss him.. uhmm. i think i miss who i thought he was...
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment