-.- it's almost a new year.. ( 2 month) ..and before christmas, i am gonna make a change on myself.. Here are the things i should be improving on .::
1. Focusing ( i found myself having hard time focusing more than 30 mins)
* i will take 5 mins break every 40 minets of studing..
2. Relationships ( ---- )
* there is a point of your life when you realize, who matters, who never did, who won't anymore.... & who always will. There is a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
3. Identity ( I should be more accepting of myself the way i am, )
* Worrying and complaining are just looking for stress, just let it be, SO?
4. Dance ( )
* passion + Practice.
5. Attitude( I know there are the bad days and the reallly bad days, )
* when i feel sad, I am gonna listen to hyper songs and work out and talk to friends.. or read a book
6. Year ( just to make it Friday)
* a new start.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment