It's at the end of the semester, it is raining outside, and that sounds depressing in a way.
I found something new about myself, that I didnt realize before...
- I get aggitated easily, ( when i am studying at the libaray,.. if people around me are talking, it gets me very very very disturbed..) but i like my own type of " noise" , music...
- I can't stay up pass 2 a.m ( i remember last time i stay up untill 4 a.m,,.. the next day,, i slept untill 3 p.m...and it doesn't feel good.)
- In relationships, however.. It's a big hit this semester.. it's quit funny indeed.. what I like the most part is not when we were going out, but the time we were friends. Sometimes, friends are better choices. I mean most of the times... Also, even we were still "friends" now, the "friendship" sounds so superfacial.
- Finals, what you need: sleeping bags, instant food, vitamins, energy drinks, yoga mat, alot of water, ...... the most important, a study room.. isn't exciting , i just found another way to use sleeping bags.
- Food, the same the same the same...
- Friends? this guy, ok , We been saying " hi " to each other the whole semester.. and just last week, i asked him what is his last name.. wow..
- read before you go to lectures.. and drink coffee, especially the second one!!!!
- studing while excersing,
- natural sleeping pills - read read read..
- the closet really doesn't fit.. bring your own shelves.
- Don't stay in school on holiday breaks.. last time.. I nearly went starving.. Really Starving.. feels like you are in a desert..
- Planner, very important.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment